Getting Started With CB Properties
Whether your home is vacant, occupied, or with another manager, it’s easy for CB Properties to start managing your rental property.
The Property Management Process
Here's how our step-by-step process works:
- First, you'll schedule a consultation to discuss your property, verify it is in our management zone, discuss how we operate, discuss our fee structure, and answer your questions.
- Next, we'll send you a property management agreement via PandaDoc. After you sign and submit your documents, we can get to work and set up your portal.
- If there is an existing resident in place, per our attorney, we will have them sign our lease, which will benefit you if we need to file an eviction.
- We will inspect the property and suggest any necessary repairs if the home is vacant.
- If you have another manager, we will work with that manager to get keys, leases, deposits, property statements, and resident contact information.
If you have any questions, you have a single dedicated point of contact in your investor relations manager to answer your questions.
What to Expect With CB Properties
Here’s a breakdown of our services and what you can expect when you partner with CB Properties.