Our Renters are Partners too.
Here’s everything you need to provide as a potential resident to ensure a smooth application process.
Each person who reside in the home over the age of 18 must complete a rental application. The Application fee is non-refundable and is $40 per applicant. This fee is used to process credit and criminal background checks.
Our standard lease term is a minimum of 18 months on single family homes. We will consider a 12 month lease on Multi-Family units.
Qualifications — the following items below will be evaluated towards selecting the best qualified individual to move into our homes.
- Provide a valid ID and social security card
- Credit score will be evaluated
- No prior evictions or bankruptcies within 5 years
- Prior criminal convictions will be evaluated
- Prior rental history will be evaluated. Make sure you have already given notice to vacate to your current landlord. Most landlords will not verify rental history until the resident has presented their notice to vacate
- No rental history will require a reservation fee equal to 1 month of rent and 1 month non-refundable reservation fee
- Responsible payer for the rent must have a net income that is 4 times the rent. To verify income, we require the 2 most recent pay periods. Documentation of any additional income must be provided. SSI and child support will not be considered as income. Overtime and bonus pay may not be included, however commissions will be considered
- Provide a recent MLGW bill
- 6 months employment history is required. If your current employment is less than 6 months, we may require up to 6 month’s worth of bank statements
- If approved, in lieu of a deposit, we require a non-refundable reservation fee that is ½ of the first months rent or $500, whichever is greater. That fee reserves the property for you. Because we remove the property from available status, under no circumstances will this be refunded if you change your mind about moving into the property
- On the day of move in, there will be a $100 non-refundable administration fee
At CB Properties we believe that everyone deserves to be treated fairly at all times. As an equal opportunity housing provider, CB Properties provides housing opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, familial status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Our commitment to fair housing provides an opportunity for all individuals living in one of the properties we manage to call “home”