Face-to-face meetings are a fantastic way for both sides to develop the start of a great working relationships.
The purchase of investment property and Property Management is not a one-time transaction; it is a long-term relationship and commitment as we want to be your local market real estate consultant for years to come. We are confident after meeting the team and touring our operations that you will be confident in being your strategic real estate partner.
Our office is located in the central business hub of East Memphis near Poplar and I-240. Below are suggested hotels near our office.
Marriott East Memphis
5795 Poplar Avenue, Memphis, TN 38119
Embassy Suites East Memphis
1022 S. Shady Grove, Memphis, TN 38120
1220 Primacy Parkway, Memphis, TN 38119
You do not want to leave Memphis without trying what is widely considered to be the best BBQ spot in the country.
BEST BARBECUE SUGGESTIONS
Best BBQ Restaurant in General
- Central BBQ – various locations around Memphis. https://cbqmemphis.com/ — Smoked wings here are legendary
- One and Only is a close second https://oneandonlybbq.com/ — Try the BBQ Bologna
Best hole in the wall BBQ
Best Dry Ribs
- Rendezvous Cheese plate is the best in Memphis. https://www.hogsfly.com/
- Corkys https://www.corkysbbq.com/locations/memphis
Best Wet Ribs
- Blues City Café http://www.bluescitycafe.com/
Best Pulled Pork Sandwich’s
- BBQ Shop Try the BBQ spaghetti too. https://thebar-b-qshop.com/
- Payne’s BBQ – a hole in the wall too. This is such a hole in the wall, there is no website.
Want to know what to do and other places to eat besides BBQ? Check out the I Love Memphis Blog.